5.26.2006

Greetings, Earthlings...

Welcome to our little piece of blogdom. Sarkazmos is going to be a blog devoted to our extremely subjective, biased, opinionated, politically incorrect, and obnoxious rants. Together we will explore the lighter side of life and try to do our very best at pointing out the most obvious and mundane everyday things.

Oh yeah, and we're going to pretty much talk about anything we want to talk about, which means it could be about geek tech stuff one day and NASCAR the next. You are invited to be just as annoying and opinionated as we. Let this site bring out the side of you that you suppress in public places, and feel free to say the things you think and are usually afraid to say. Just don't be a jerk on here or we won't play with you.

Salute Leonard on your way out.

13 Backtalk:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

I can see that this much more ambitious undertaking than truth dialogue. Perhaps now, you and your vertically challenged, curly sidekick can have some intriguing dialogue.

Best of luck to you in this new venture. You are destined for a future with many "hits."

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

And NASCAR, those guys on the maintenance crew obviously have way to much influence on you.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Sean Scribner quipped...

Anonymous in Ohio,

Look, you can criticize my shorter, balder, more bitter counterpart all you want, but please, don't suggest that the maintenance crew has had any influence on me. How about a little bit more respect, hmm?

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

I can see now that you have graduated to deeper things of life since you booted your colleagues of your other site.

Curious, why is there no link to this site on the "truth page?"

I found this site under your profile!

By the way, love the bitter beer face guy!

Oh, and by the way, did you get trouble from other bloggers the last time you did one of these fancy searches looking for IP addresses? Didn't thinking in Ohio question your ethics on that?

Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you post here.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Sean Scribner quipped...

LOL. I didn't need the IP address to tell it was you... JL. Your ultra-critical sibling hatred gave you away.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Your sanity test really sux,but
what else is an IRL car good for?
But I did salute our favorite Vulcan.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Curious, what would the great Dr. U think of a blog entitle "sarkazmos?" Wouldn't this also have its roots in sarx?

3:49 PM  
Blogger Sean Scribner quipped...

Dude, the insanity test is AWESOME!

Yes, Sarkazmos derives its name from sarx. Kind of fitting considering the bitter nature of my counterpart, is it not? I don't know what Dr. U would think, but I would be very surprised if he ever navigated his way to this blog.

Leonard Nimoy forever!

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Sean,
I think anonymous in Ohio may just be bitter because you expelled him from truth dialogue. But you can simply tell him that if he took blogging as seriously as you or I the seed of that bitterness would be gone with it. (smile)

10:12 AM  
Blogger Sean Scribner quipped...

Doug, bitterness seems to be the defining characteristic of the Lee family - the least common denominator, so to speak. It tends to rear its ugly head under certain occasions. It basically lies dormant until it is aggravated. In this particular instance, JL's bitterness isn't necessarily as a result of being "booted" as the weakest link, it merely took advantage of the occasion the booting afforded to resurface and wreak havoc once more.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Jake Lee quipped...

It is amazing I have begun my own blog and serenity! No more bitterness!

I just hope I have enough pictures of my children to display on my blog!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Nice, Jake... real nice! Better my kids than me, wouldn't you agree?

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Wow! You WBS folks make me want to puke
with all your petty insults...sorry I
don't have more to add to your "heady"
discussion,but I'm plum tuckered out by
all the tires I had to change at INDY.
That guy with all the satellite dishes
now he seems pretty cool! Ta Ta

Thinking in MS

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home