5.29.2006

B-B-B-ong

The following is taken from the AP:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2462506

Oh, Canada!
Toronto Argonauts president and CEO Keith Pelley talks about bringing Ricky Williams to the CFL
Williams showed good hands Monday, catching all five swing passes thrown his way.

"It's a part of my game that I haven't been able to do a lot in the NFL," Williams said. "But I'm excited. I think it will make me a better all-around player, definitely."

Oh, that, and laying of the hash....

1 Backtalk:

Blogger Sean Scribner quipped...

Has there been a greater waste of talent than the once Heisman winner Williams over the last decade? I mean, the guy had all the talent in the world and yet has done nothing but smoke moron and act like a marijuana. No wait, all he's done is smoke stupid decisions and make hashish. Oops! I mean, it's gotta be YOUR bull...

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home