5.30.2006

Congratulations

I want to congratulate my brother on FINALLY getting internet access at home (high speed, no less!). Thankfully, he no longer has to rely on the "kindness" of his neighbors open networks. (Curse you encryption!) No, he doesn't need to drive in to work to check in on the blog. He can now manage to have a million-plus page loads per hour from the comfort of his home. JL, are you looking to get into a little Quake III action? Sean says he'll own you at Quake like he owns you at ALL sports....

4 Backtalk:

Blogger Sean Scribner quipped...

I find it rather ironic that the person who is criticizing his brother for ripping off someone else's Internet is the very same person who empowered his brother to rip off someone else's Internet.

Unbelievable.....

10:28 AM  
Blogger Jake Lee quipped...

Hey, do they have spell check on these blog sites "Congratualtions?"

Nothing like a sibling bringing up a weak moment. However, you know this high speed internet it is like an addiction. You gotta have it anyway you can get it.

I guess I was the junkie and the "little guy" was kind of my dealer given me my fix.

I'm so glad I'm clean now!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Sean Scribner quipped...

Don't worry, Idiealot, I got your back. I fixed your gruesome misspelling. Threat neutralized.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Idiealot quipped...

I figured that since we were using a "greek-ish" kind of spelling for our blog name, that I use the Latin (Congratualtions E Unum). Sadly, no one caught the humor.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home