1.12.2007

New Years Resolution

Hey everybody!

Some have assumed that since I've kept a low profile on the blog recently, that I've given it up. Fear not, for I am back. Sorry, I've been busy with moving and such...

Anyway, I wanted to share with you guys my new year's resolution. I'm heavier than I ought to be, so I thought that I should try to get into shape. My problem with dieting and exercise is that I usually give up about a week or so in. Motivation is the key to my success! I hope to use my friend Sean (of Sarkazmos fame) as a driving force to realize my goal of fitness. He has done incredible with his dieting. This picture was taken right before he came down to Mississippi. Obviously Tim Horton's donuts were not kind to him... Thankfully he is in much better shape now...

Labels: , ,

1 Backtalk:

Blogger Sean Scribner quipped...

Wow, I can't believe how good that picture from last Christmas actually turned out...

GET IN MAH BELLAY!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home