3.07.2008

Brother Hits the Big Time

I've never been much of a leech. I can't stand the shallowness of people who are unable to make a name for themselves and piggy back on the success of others instead. You know the kind; always tagging along with people who are smarter or better looking or wealthier than they are. It really is pathetic.

But on a totally unrelated note, guess what? My big brother Ryan just landed a sweet job and made the front page of yesterday's Circleville Herald! I've uploaded a PDF document of the paper here. He's very smart and talented. He's not a child of privilege, but is a self-made success story. I'm very proud to be his little brother. I look up to him very much. Hopefully one day when he reaches the top he can get me a job or something....or at least a little notoriety since we share the same last name.

0 Backtalk:

Post a Comment

<< Home