5.30.2006

My Future Self

In a prior quip, I was referred to as "bald". While I am not completely bald, I got to thinking. What am I going to look like as I get older? Using the school's mainframe, I wrote a algorithm to extrapolate what I would look like in ten years. I am a little disheartened by the results, but I'm not the first person in my family to lose their boyishly good looks. What disturbs me more than my future physical appearance is what another algorith deduced. Apparently, in my near future, I will become a comedian that no one finds funny anymore, who frequents L.A. Lakers games. Dr. Kevorkian do you make house calls? I can live with the whole "comedian" thing, but the Lakers?!?!? At least by this time in my life, the NBA should be putting out a better product. I can foresee the future NBA moto "The NBA - now with less murder!"

4 Backtalk:

Blogger Jake Lee quipped...

The beauty of married life, to quote an 80's glamour band, "the battle's over!"

We can bald, grow our waistlines, and stair in public!

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Actually, I believe you meant "stare", Jake. I thought you'd be more careful with your words considering you criticized your younger, (and better looking) brother's spelling...

RL

1:00 PM  
Blogger Sean Scribner quipped...

LOL

Jack, that is hilarious!

I used the same machine and algorithm to see what I would look like, and a picture of Hillary Clinton came up. I'm going to have to end my life now...

1:40 PM  
Blogger Sean Scribner quipped...

By the way, I'm pretty sure that I said you were "balder" - as in "balder than I am" - not "bald." You have, uh, LOTS of hair, and, uh, you don't need ANY, uh, rogaine or anything... *nervous laughter*

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home