9.18.2006

*Frustrated Sigh*

Ok, so I know we're on this video kick right now, but please suffer me to post this one more.

Jack sent this to me last night, and while Jack is more than perfectly capable of posting this on his own, I'm going to take a cue from his recent absence from here and assume he'd rather leave it up to me to do this anyway...

So, without any further adieu, I present to you David Hasselhoff's latest and greatest, "Jump in My Car:"

(WARNING: Video may cause you to want to gouge your eyes out with a rusty butter knife or cram a pitchfork in your ear.)

3 Backtalk:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Soon to climb to #1 on the German pop charts. Followed by a change in the official Germain motto from "Die Luft der Freiheit weht" to "Don't Hassel the Hoff" proving once again what I've always suspected...Germans love David Hasselhoff.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Jake Lee quipped...

Couldn't get through it. Hysterical.

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Oh my goodness! Where did you guys find this?

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home