9.27.2006

A Tree Died for THIS?

I know what you're thinking. "What in the world is that?" Wanna know what that is? That's the toothpick I got from the restaurant where I had lunch today. Why am I taking a picture of it and posting it on the blog? Well, I mean, look at it. It's easily the worst toothpick of all time. Seriously, whose teeth are gapped so badly as to necessitate a hunk of wood so thick? It looks like this toothpick is the product of Aboriginal R&D. Or perhaps this isn't even a toothpick at all. Perhaps this is a wood shaving from the local carpentry shop. That's it, the restaurant saved four whole dollars this fiscal year by switching from traditional toothpicks to carpentry scraps. "Who cares if they're functional, right? As long as we save our $4, the end justifies the means."

I think it's time that angry diners like you and me start standing up against this tyranny! We need to stick it to the man and assert our God-given right to legitimate toothpicks!

Who's with me?

4 Backtalk:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Ain't nothin' wrong 'wit that there toothpick. Who got more 'n on tooth anyhow?

* anonymous user from Ohio

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Ryan LOVES toothpicks.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Sean Scribner quipped...

LOL! Yes, Sven. Yes he does. If anyone out there is ever in need of a box of 10,500 toothpicks, visit my older brother's house and take a look in the kitchen pantry....

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

It's now 10,499

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home