3.15.2007

I'm disappointed


Sean,
I won't stoop to your level and "edit" pictures to make fun of you. Instead, I will take another approach and take you down a peg with hard-hitting journalism. I've been conducting an exhaustive investigation into your life and I've discovered a skeleton in you closet. You've always portrayed yourself as a staunch republican. Then how do you explain this? While sifting through some documents at the Democratic Headquarters, I found this photograph. It clearly shows you at a Clinton fund raising campaign dinner...rubbing elbows with big Hill herself. Unbelievable! Your duplicity will be your undoing! You think you know someone...

2 Backtalk:

Blogger Sean Scribner quipped...

Ok, so I was trying to think of someone worse than Hillary to stick Jack in a picture with, but alas, I cannot think of anyone.....

11:32 AM  
Blogger Sean Scribner quipped...

Oh, and by the way....that's not Sean, that's "reverse Sean." Thanks to Jack's crappy editing hack job my face looks even more creepy than it normally does. Thanks, Jack. You're a real pal.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home