4.05.2007

My Friend, the Sell-Out

Ever have a friendship into which you poured your blood, sweat, and tears but without ever receiving anything in return? Ever know someone who you gave your heart and soul to but all they did was trample it down with their false words and deceitful ways? Have you ever invested your very life into another human being, and all that came from this relationship was heartache and turmoil?

Well, I haven't. But I do have a friend who is a total sell-out. That's right, you know who you are, Mr. "I already have a blog but I'm going to sneak around and stab you in the back with my trickery." You know who you are, you cunning little deviant blog harlot. I'm on to your razzle-dazzle double-dealin' fast shuffle. Go ahead, give your little "e-life" to another. It's ok, I can handle it. I still have my conscience because my heart is pure. How about yours, SeƱor Chicanery?

On another totally unrelated side note, Jack has a new blog! You can check it out here.

Rest in peace, my long lost friend............ *taps playing quietly in the background*

2 Backtalk:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Sean,
How many blogs do you have.

-Whore of Babylon

9:36 AM  
Blogger Sean Scribner quipped...

Um, 2. Why do you ask?

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home