6.09.2006

Guest Movie Review by the Juggernaut


Oh, yeah b'for you read dis, this has some movie spoilers in it, ya pencilnecks...

Just for kicks, I went to see X-Men 3 the other night. I usually avoid the movies, being a wanted fugitive and all, but hey, I figgered what th' heck. I heard my likeness was used in it (I sold out to Marvel...I needed the money....I got tax problems, whatever), and I thought I'd get a chuckle outta seeing myself on the big screen. So I goes over to th' concessions counter to get a Juggernaut-sized drink.... $3.75?!?!? AND THEY CALL ME A CRIMINAL!!!! At least it had free refills (by the way, I found out that I don't got a Juggernaut-sized bladder.) I get in the stoopid theater, and I gots to sit inna back 'cause apparently I got a huge head. (I swear, I shoulda crushed that mouthy soccer-mom.) I tell ya, the movie started out good....they ace that powder puff Cyclops in the first coupla minutes (everyone knows Wolverine's the star anyway). Then they really cheese me... I gets to see me on the screen. That guy was tiny! Maybe by Spiderman standards he's big, BUT I'M THE JUGGERNAUT!!!! On top o' that, he's a limey!!!! I wuz born n' breed in the states, an' proud of it. To add insult to injury, he has 'bout 2 lines. Come on now...I'm the funniest guy I know. Crap. Then, they have me knock myself out chasing Sinead O'Connor and some ghost-chick. Unbelievable!!!! I gotta admit, I was pretty steamed (sorry 'bout that Starbucks). But I felt better after I saw that Finnish Video on this here blog. Geez, I weigh a metric ton, and I got better moves than those losers! Funny stuff!
All in all, I guess X3 was ok. At least Charlie X got axed by that hottie (see ya Chuck). Jus' a final thing I wanta say ta the guys who defamed me in that show...
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE JUGGERNAUT!!!!

0 Backtalk:

Post a Comment

<< Home